BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Future Job :D

. Designer . Modelling . Photographer . Editor .
Lets get started yeah !
Good and bad things happen in my daily life .
Anything just leave coment at chatbox ,
I will reply it soon .
Thanks for viewing my blog :D

Sunday, August 9

Myspace getting bored

Myspace A Place For Friends . What do you think about it ? I have surf this webs since 2007 . Now its getting bored . Many send me a friend request just to view my profile , see my picture , listen to my song profile and just adding their friends numbers . Hate that people so much . Better dont send me a friend request if that only you wanna do . Haiz . I'm more grateful if those people dont add me . If wanna send me a friend request just to do what i said just now .
Better don't add me uke .
Do add do talk lahh motherfucka !

0 comments: