BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Future Job :D

. Designer . Modelling . Photographer . Editor .
Lets get started yeah !
Good and bad things happen in my daily life .
Anything just leave coment at chatbox ,
I will reply it soon .
Thanks for viewing my blog :D

Tuesday, September 8

Am I Cursed ?

hahaha .
everythings changes . always like thats .
why i can't be like others ? am i cursed ?
i dont know what happen to me .
i can't feel the happiness right now .
all my smile , laugh or what is a fake .
pretending to be happy in front all my friends .
but , they all don't know how my real feels .
aarghh ! go to hell with all thats shit things .
i don't care about this anymore .
just let it be . what more coming up ?
come on ! i'm ready to face it .
hey out there who doesn't like me at all .
please take your step away ! just go and leave me !
you think i can't live without you ? fuck lahh !
this is my life and this is my world bitch .
i can do whatever i want and i'm ready to face the punishment .
tengs for those understand & being my friends .
i'm really appreciate it and i love you all friends .

0 comments: