BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Future Job :D

. Designer . Modelling . Photographer . Editor .
Lets get started yeah !
Good and bad things happen in my daily life .
Anything just leave coment at chatbox ,
I will reply it soon .
Thanks for viewing my blog :D

Monday, September 7

Forgive Me Dear .

today is our 2nd aniversary right ?
but something happen on this date .
i dont know how to say anymore .
i have explain to you but its up to you to
give me a forgiven or not .
i still need you in my life .
i do love you more than you know .
i really miss you badly .
i miss all about you .
i know we dont like before but i dont mind .
i know you quiet busy right now .
its ukey its alright .
i try to understand and follow yours .
yes dear .
i'm a sweettalker .
now the choice is yours .
am i forgiven or not its on your hand .
you can say whatever you want about me .
i know its all my fault ):


0 comments: